Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 8 italian sweet sausage
- 8 hot Italian sausages
- 10 italian frying bell peppers, cored, seeded, and halved
- 2 large onions, thinly sliced
- 6 garlic cloves, lightly smashed
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Place sausages in a roasting pan. Add the peppers, onions, garlic, and salt and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Roast the sausages for approximately I hour, turning occasionally, until they are nicely browned. Arrange on a platter and serve.
Simply easy and delicious!
This was good and easy to make. I followed the recipe other then I used all italian sausage. We all enjoyed this.