Sausage and Pepperoni Baked Spaghetti
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- In a large skillet, combine sausage, onion, pepperoni, and garlic.
- Cook over med-high heat until sausage is browned and crumbly and onion is tender; drain.
- In a large bowl, toss together sausage mixture, cooked spaghetti, marinara sauce, alfredo sauce, diced tomatoes, and cheddar cheese.
- Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and browned.