My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (19 7/8 ounce) package mild Italian sausage, casings removed
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onions
- 1/2 cup mini turkey pepperoni
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti, cooked and kept warm
- 1 (24 ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, oregano, drained
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Grease a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- 3In a large skillet, combine sausage, onion, pepperoni, and garlic.
- 4Cook over med-high heat until sausage is browned and crumbly and onion is tender; drain.
- 5In a large bowl, toss together sausage mixture, cooked spaghetti, marinara sauce, alfredo sauce, diced tomatoes, and cheddar cheese.
- 6Pour into prepared baking dish.
- 7Top with mozzarella cheese.
- 8Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and browned.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage and Pepperoni Baked Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 519.5
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 54.1 mg
- Sodium 1136.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 23.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
tomatoes with basil