Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 (19 7/8 ounce) package mild Italian sausage, casings removed
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped onions
- 1⁄2 cup mini turkey pepperoni
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti, cooked and kept warm
- 1 (24 ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) candiced tomatoes with basil, garlic, oregano, drained
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- In a large skillet, combine sausage, onion, pepperoni, and garlic.
- Cook over med-high heat until sausage is browned and crumbly and onion is tender; drain.
- In a large bowl, toss together sausage mixture, cooked spaghetti, marinara sauce, alfredo sauce, diced tomatoes, and cheddar cheese.
- Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and browned.