A simple and tasty quiche for breakfast, brunch, or dinner.
Make and share this Sausage and Pepper Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- Spray a glass 9-inch square baking dish with a nonstick cooking spray.
- Layer 1/2 inch of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Add cooked sausage that has been browned and cooled.
- The chopped onions and red and green peppers may be added at this time if you wish.
- Beat eggs and whipping cream.
- Pour mixture over all.
- Bake at 325ºF for one hour.
- Garnish with parsley and candied apple rings on the side, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
Quick and easy. I sauteed the onions and peppers a bit before adding and subbed the cream with half/half. Delicious. :)