1/1 Photo of Sausage and Pepper Quiche
1 hr 15 mins
A simple and tasty quiche for breakfast, brunch, or dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a glass 9-inch square baking dish with a nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Layer 1/2 inch of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- 3Add cooked sausage that has been browned and cooled.
- 4The chopped onions and red and green peppers may be added at this time if you wish.
- 5Beat eggs and whipping cream.
- 6Pour mixture over all.
- 7Bake at 325ºF for one hour.
- 8Garnish with parsley and candied apple rings on the side, if desired.
- 9Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage and Pepper Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 496.9
- Calories from Fat 411
- Total Fat 45.7 g
- Saturated Fat 21.5 g
- Cholesterol 431.6 mg
- Sodium 644.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 17.4 g