Recipe by SeriousMoms
Another yummy low carb breakfast option.
Top Review by Bergy
I cut the recipe back to rwo eggs - very enjoyable. I like to add 2 tbsp of Cottage Cheese to make the omelet a bit lighter. I didn't pan fry the peppers as I like them crunchy - they got heated through from the heat of the omelet. Thanks for a very tasty Sunday brunch 14 Dec 08 Made again ,Cut recipe in half but left the turkey sausage at 1/4 cup.
Directions See How It's Made
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, add the salt and blend with a wire whisk.
- Melt 3 TB of the butter in a frying pan, and then add the egg mixture.
- In another pan, saute the turkey sausage and the bell pepper in 1 tablespoon butter, until the sausage is done and crumbly.
- Sprinkle the meat mixture over the omelet as it starts to cook.
- Cook eggs until the underside is lightly browned, and then lift one side of the omelet and fold it in half.
- Reduce the heat and cook another 30 seconds or so.
- Use a spatula to slide the omelet onto a plate and serve!