1/4 Photos of Sausage-And-Pepper Frittata
If you would like to make this all vegetables, skip the sausage and cook the vegetables with 1 pint grape tomatoes in 2 tablespoons olive oil.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium nonstick, ovenproof skillet, cook the sausage and crushed red pepper, breaking up the meat, until browned, 7-10 minutes.
- 2Using a slotted spoon, transfer to a medium bowl.
- 3In the same skillet, add the bell pepper and onion and cook, stirring, until softened, about 7 minutes.
- 4Stir in the cooked sausage and the butter; reserve the bowl.
- 5Preheat the broiler.
- 6In the same bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk and 1/2 t salt and pour into the skillet.
- 7Cook, scrambling the mixture, until almost set; top with the mozzarella cheese.
- 8Broil, leaving the oven door slightly open, until set in the center, about 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage-And-Pepper Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 448.5
- Calories from Fat 259
- Total Fat 28.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 437.9 mg
- Sodium 999.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 38.1 g