1/1 Photo of Sausage and Peach Breakfast Casserole
This recipe is posted by request. I found it on the net with no name attached. Looks darn good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare pancake or bisquick mix with the milk.
- 2Turn into a greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- 3Drain peaches, reserving 1/2 cup of the syrup and set aside.
- 4Halve the sausages cross wise-same for the peaches.
- 5Arrange the sausages and peaches on top of batter-ie.
- 6sausage, peach, sausage, peach.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- 8Remove from oven, let cool for 15 minutes or so, cover with foil and refrigerate overnight.
- 9Next morning heat oven to 350 degrees and cook casserole for 20 minutes.
- 10Serve with warm syrup Syrup: In a medium saucepan whisk together sugar and cornstarch until no lumps remain.
- 11Turn heat to medium high, adding the reserved peach syrup, cooking to thick and bubbly.
- 12Stir in maple syrup and margarine.
- 13Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage and Peach Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 869.6
- Calories from Fat 415
- Total Fat 46.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 124.5 mg
- Sodium 1546.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 45.6 g
- Protein 29.1 g