Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is such an easy soup to prepare. You take alot of help from the store so its put together quickly. Its really good. I like to make this on those nights when we are running with the kids for sports and time is an issue. The polish sausage make the flavor of this soup very good.
- 3 cups purchased coleslaw mix
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 lb green giant pasta accents garden herb seasoning frozen vegetables and pasta
- 8 ounces Polish sausage, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- In large saucepan, combine coleslaw mix and chicken broth, bring to boil.
- Add remaining ingredients and reduce heat to medium; cover and simmer 4 to 6 minutes or until vegetables are crisp tender, stirring occasionally.