Prep 45 mins
Cook 30 mins
Vintage Southern Living
- 1 lb bulk pork sausage
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 1 (8 ounce) package egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1⁄2 cup canned French fried onion rings, crushed
- Crumble sausage in a large skillet; add in onion and green pepper.
- Cook over medium heat until meat is browned and vegetables are tender; drain well.
- Combine soup and water; add meat mixture, noodles, salt and pepper to taste; mix well.
- Spoon mixture into a greased 2 quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with onion rings; bake in a preheated 350° oven for 30 minutes or until bubbly.