Recipe by Sydney Mike
This is one of my mom's recipes that I've tweeked over the years, but it's just as tasty as ever!
Top Review by 2Bleu
Getting over colds, we chose this recipe for it's easy cooking. A box of this, can of that, etc. I put the vienna sausages on only one side of the dish as I don't care for them. The green beans (we used canned) were nicely flavored with the mustard. And the parmesan cheese sprinkled over top added a nice flair as well.
- 1 (14 ounce) box Kraft macaroni and cheese
- 1⁄2 lb green beans
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 (5 ounce) can vienna sausages, chicken, drained
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare macaroni & cheese according to box directions.
- Meantime, steam & quarter green beans.
- Spoon macaroni & cheese around edge of 8 inch pie plate.
- Mix cooked beans & mustard, then place them in center of macaroni.
- Arrange sausages on top of macaroni, then sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated.