This is one of my mom's recipes that I've tweeked over the years, but it's just as tasty as ever!
Make and share this Sausage and Macaroni Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare macaroni & cheese according to box directions.
- Meantime, steam & quarter green beans.
- Spoon macaroni & cheese around edge of 8 inch pie plate.
- Mix cooked beans & mustard, then place them in center of macaroni.
- Arrange sausages on top of macaroni, then sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated.