Top Review by Motivated Mama
This was a hit! I used all-natural apple gouda chicken sausage, Munster cheese, made my own hash browns and used Trader Joe's Whole Wheat Pizza Dough. I also cooked it in a Pyrex dish so I wouldn't have to deal with possible over flowing. It took longer to cook and turned out more like a quiche. The tomatoes added a wonderful flavor too!! Yummy!
- 226.79 g package pork sausage
- 240.97 g package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 236.59 ml frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 44.37 ml red peppers, and yellow diced
- 1 small tomatoes, chopped
- 236.59 ml monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 44.37 ml milk
- 2.46 ml salt
- 4.92 ml black pepper
- 29.58 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 14.79 ml cilantro, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°. In large skillet, cook sausage over medium to high heat, stirring frequently until no longer pink.
- Separate crescent rolls into eight triangles. Place in ungreased 12-inch rimmed pizza pan with points towards the center. Press together, seal perforations and form a circle 1-inch larger in diameter than pan bottom. Turn edges under to make a slight rim.
- Sprinkle cooked sausage over crust. Top with potato cubes. Add red and yellow peppers, and tomatoes if desired. Sprinkle with Monterey Jack cheese. Stir beaten eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in small bowl; pour evenly over pizza. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and cilantro.
- Bake 20 minutes or until eggs are set and crust is golden.