Prep 40 mins
Cook 30 mins
I am not a stuffing eater but do really like this one.Even though it calls for 2 onions I only use one. You can easily adjust this to your tastes.
- 12 ounces pork sausage
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) bag cornbread stuffing mix
- 1 (11 ounce) can corn, drained
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon dried sage
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Cook sausage in skillet for 10 minutes.
- Stir in chopped onions and celery and cook 15 minutes.
- Combine the sausage mixture, cornbread stuffing, can of corn, chicken broth, melted butter, sage, salt and pepper.
- Place in a grease 9x13 dish and bake 30 minute.