Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon cavender all purpose Greek seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 12 10-inch flour tortillas
- 1 lb spicy bulk sausage, cooked,crumbled and drained
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn, thawed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a bowl, mix first 5 ingredients together; mix well.
- Spread evenly on 6 tortillas.
- Place sausage, cheese, chilies and corn evenly over the 6 tortillas.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Top with remaining tortillas; press down gently.
- Bake at 350 degrees on a lightly greased baking sheet for 10 minutes, turning after 5 minutes.
- Cut each quesadilla into wedges.
- Serve warm.
Nurse Di--I was getting ready to post this recipe when I saw you had posted it already-these quesadillas are sooooo good.very flavorful, very unique taste--LOVE them:)
Awesome quesadillas, Nurse Di. The cream cheese spread was very spicy and zesty. We liked the corn and sausage filling too. Very different but sooooo yummy. I ususally make quesadillas with flour tortillas but I liked the use of corn tortillas for a different texture. Went great with the rest of our Mexican menu. Thanks.