Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 hrs
From "Better Than Mom's Slow Cooker Recipes".
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 lb bulk pork sausage
- 1 cup chopped onion (1 large)
- 1 (16 ounce) packagecorn bread stuffing mix
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Lightly coat the inside of a 3 1/2 or 4 1/2 quart slow cooker with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large skillet cook sausage and onion over medium heat until meat is brown and onion is tender. Drain off fat.
- In the prepared cooker combine the sausage mixture, the dry stuffing mix, broth, and butter. Toss gently to mix well.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours.