Recipe by BamaBelle30
These are an easy and delicious appetizer to serve.
Top Review by didyb
So very tasty- party guests raved over them. Two things to point out- the wonton wrappers dry out quickly, so work fast when putting them in the mini-muffin tins. Also, it helps to have 2 people do the filling- one to hold the wrapper open and the other to fill it up. Maybe my mini muffin pan was smaller than yours, but I got 44 peices- and they were all filled quite nicely. Thanks for a good, impressive looking, easy to make appetizer!
- 1 (16 ounce) package wonton wrappers
- 1 lb sausage, browned & drained
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup ranch dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a miniature muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Insert wonton wrappers into the muffin pan so as to form small cups. Bake 5 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow the baked wrappers to cool.
- In a medium bowl, mix the cooled sausage, cheeses, and Ranch dressing. Fill the baked wonton wrappers cups with the mixture.
- Bake the filled wonton wrappers 10 to 15 minutes, until the sausage mixture is bubbly and slightly brown. Watch closely so the wonton wrappers do not burn.