1/2 Photos of Sausage and Cheese Wontons
These are an easy and delicious appetizer to serve.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a miniature muffin pan with cooking spray.
- 2Insert wonton wrappers into the muffin pan so as to form small cups. Bake 5 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow the baked wrappers to cool.
- 3In a medium bowl, mix the cooled sausage, cheeses, and Ranch dressing. Fill the baked wonton wrappers cups with the mixture.
- 4Bake the filled wonton wrappers 10 to 15 minutes, until the sausage mixture is bubbly and slightly brown. Watch closely so the wonton wrappers do not burn.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage and Cheese Wontons
Serving Size: 1 (1374 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.3
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 24.5 mg
- Sodium 430.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 6.5 g