Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
I got this original recipe from the Redneck Epicurean. I'm submitting this new version because I made this recipe today, with cheaper and more versatile ingredients. For example I used Jimmy Dean frozen sausage instead of fresh sausage and sage. This is a great recipe, for a college girl budget. *Feel free to experiment, these ingredients are versatile* (http://www.food.com/recipe/quick-and-easy-sausage-and-cheese-muffins-146055)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brown sausage in a frying pan.
- Cut sausage into pieces.
- Mix together milk and soup.
- Add Bisquick and flour when milk and cheese are mixed well.
- Fill muffin or cupcake tins.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes for muffin tin, 20 minutes for minutes for cupcake tin.