1/2 Photos of Sausage and Cheese Circles
An appetizer, snack or movie munchy. However you serve it this is just plain good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine cooked sausage, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, zucchini, tomato, mayonnaise and parsley. Mix well.
- 3Spread the mixture evenly on the 6 muffin halves.
- 4Bake the covered muffins in the oven for 5 to 7 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- 5Cut each muffin half into two pieces or serve the entire half like a mini pizza, serve while hot.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage and Cheese Circles
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.8
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.0 mg
- Sodium 411.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 11.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: