From the South Beach Diet Cookbook. Easy take along breakfast idea.
Make and share this Sausage and Cheese Breakfast Cups - South Beach Diet recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Coat a 6 cup non-stick muffin pan with cooking spray or line with paper baking cups.
- In a medium non-stick skillet, cook the sausage, peppers, and onions for 5 minutes, or until sausage is no longer pink.
- Spoon mixture and cool slightly.
- Stir in eggs and mushrooms.
- Evenly divide mixture into 6 muffin cups; Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until egg is set.