1/5 Photos of Sausage and Cheese Breakfast Cups - South Beach Diet
From the South Beach Diet Cookbook. Easy take along breakfast idea.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Coat a 6 cup non-stick muffin pan with cooking spray or line with paper baking cups.
- 3In a medium non-stick skillet, cook the sausage, peppers, and onions for 5 minutes, or until sausage is no longer pink.
- 4Spoon mixture and cool slightly.
- 5Stir in eggs and mushrooms.
- 6Evenly divide mixture into 6 muffin cups; Sprinkle with cheese.
- 7Bake for 20 minutes, or until egg is set.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage and Cheese Breakfast Cups - South Beach Diet
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.0
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 186.8 mg
- Sodium 229.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 12.2 g