Recipe by Chef shapeweaver �
I had some leftovers from Joe's Sausage-Cheese Balls, and I didn't want to eat them as the same ol' thing again. So, I came up with the following recipe to re-use them as a breakfast item. If you like, add more seasonings. If you try this, I hope you like it. Submitted to " ZAAR " on December 31,2009.
- 6 sausage, and cheese balls
- 2 large eggs, well beaten
- 3 tablespoons margarine or 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Take and cut each sausage ball into 4 pieces.
- Lightly brown in 1 Tablespoon of margarine over medium heat.
- Add remaining margarine and let melt, then add beaten egg and scramble until eggs are done to your liking.
- Serve with your favorite style of potatoes and enjoy :) !