- 453.59 g package sausage (I like Jimmy Deans Hot)
- 453.59 g packageshredded cheddar cheese
- 709.77 ml Bisquick
- 236.59-473.18 ml milk
- 2 clove garlic (Optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook sausage in Frying pan until browned, do not drain, and set aside.
- grate cheese and set aside if grating.
- Mix Bisquick and milk until dough forms a ball.
- knead the Sausage and grease, Cheese and Garlic into dough ball.
- Seperate dough into 1 1/2 inch dough balls.
- Drop on cookie Sheet.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet for about 15min or until golden brown on tops.