Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Most of my recipes are on the WW Core plan, but sausage isn't on the list. When I am in the mood for this dish, I use turkey polska kielbasa, which is lower in fat and has about 2 Flex points per serving. Caraway seeds can be added to the recipe, throw them in when you add the apples.
- 1⁄2 lb turkey Polish kielbasa or 1⁄2 lb turkey Polish kielbasa
- 1 head green cabbage
- 3 medium red apples
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- Slice sausage about 1/4 inch thick. Slice cabbage about 1/8 inch thick, core and slice apples but do not peel.
- Brown sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, about 3 minutes.
- Add cabbage, cook covered about 5 minutes.
- Add apples slices, stir and cover. Cook another 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with vinegar and serve.
- Pass additional vinegar at the table.