Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
The original recipe calls for roasted red peppers but we like them without. I usually cook the sausage with onions and crushed garlic for awesome flavor. If I don't have any sausage on hand I'll sometimes do a package of vegetable medley instead. This is a great quick meal that I make on weeknights.
- 1 (1 lb) jar alfredo sauce
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 lb sweet Italian sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 8 ounces egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided or 4 ounces cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350. In large bowl, combine Alfredo sauce and milk, stir in sausage, broccoli, noodles, salt, garlic powder and pepper, and 3/4 cup cheese.
- In a 13x9 inch baking dish, evenly spread sausage mixture. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes or until heated through.