1/10 Photos of Sausage and Bow Ties
This is a good pasta recipe that can be whipped up quickly on those busy nights when the kids have activities. When I have more time, I use fresh chopped tomatoes. The sausage is easier to slice if you stick it in the freezer for about 20-30 minutes to firm it up a bit. Cook time includes pasta cooking time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook bowtie pasta according to package directions; drain- do NOT rinse.
- 2Meanwhile, in a large skillet over med-high heat, brown sausage; drain if necessary.
- 3Turn heat down to medium. Add oil, garlic, onion, green pepper, tomatoes and oregano to skillet with sausage and sautee and stir for about 5 minutes. Stir in cooked hot pasta and toss around to coat and heat through.
- 4Sprinkle with shredded cheese and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage and Bow Ties
Serving Size: 1 (368 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 886.4
- Calories from Fat 302
- Total Fat 33.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 157.8 mg
- Sodium 1197.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 96.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 50.7 g