- 1⁄2 lb sausage
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 5 ounces elbow macaroni
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, brown sausage, remove from fat.
- Cook onions, pepper, and ground beef until meat is done.
- Add parsley, salt, tomato juice, cream of mushrooom soup, and worcestershire sauce.
- Mix in noodles and cook on 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Put cheese on top and bake for 5 additional minutes.