1/2 Photos of Sausage and Beans Casserole
Red Chef Mama's Note:
This is another easy recipe. I use hot dogs in this a lot or you can use smoked sausage if you wish. A very hearty meal, perfect main course for the winter served with some biscuits and a salad! You can easily double this to feed more people.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Pour baked beans into a lightly greased 11x7 inch casserole dish.
- 3Slice hot dogs or sausage into 1/2 inch pieces.
- 4Chop onion.
- 5Stir the ketchup, mustard, salt and pepper into beans in pan.
- 6Gently stir in hot dogs and onion.
- 7Melt the butter and mix with the breadcrumbs.
- 8Place buttered bread crumbs on top of bean mixture and smooth over top with a spoon.
- 9Bake for 15-20 minutes until bubbly and hot.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage and Beans Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 445.2
- Calories from Fat 264
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.1 g
- Cholesterol 60.6 mg
- Sodium 1390.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 13.4 g