Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
My boyfriends mom introduced me to this recipe and I fell in love with it!! It's so good and EASY!!!
- 1 lb cooked smoked sausage
- 2 (10 ounce) cansof diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can great northern beans, Rinsed and Drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, Rinsed and Drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can lima beans
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can corn
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- hot cooked rice (That's how I eat it!) (optional)
- Combine first 8 Ingredients and heat through.
- Serve over Rice!
- I also like to spice mine up with Franks Hot Sauce and Extra Black Pepper.
- I've also cooked this in the crockpot on low for 6-8 hours and it's still perfect!