1/1 Photo of Sausage and Bean Stew
My boyfriends mom introduced me to this recipe and I fell in love with it!! It's so good and EASY!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb cooked smoked sausage
- 2 (10 ounce) cans of diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can great northern beans, Rinsed and Drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, Rinsed and Drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can lima beans
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can corn
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- hot cooked rice (That's how I eat it!) (optional)
- 1Combine first 8 Ingredients and heat through.
- 2Serve over Rice!
- 4I also like to spice mine up with Franks Hot Sauce and Extra Black Pepper.
- 5I've also cooked this in the crockpot on low for 6-8 hours and it's still perfect!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage and Bean Stew
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.7
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 30.8 mg
- Sodium 920.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 16.2 g