Prep 7 mins
Cook 8 mins
A quick and hearty, ooh soo flavorful one dish meal!
- 1⁄2 lb hot Italian sausage link, sliced
- 1⁄2 lb polish sausage links, sliced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 (16 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Brown sausages and onion in large skillet over medium-high heat and drain.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Simmer 15 minutes.
Quick, simple, easy. A beginning cook was able to tackle this one with no problems. Great taste, good week night recipe for when you are in a hurry or need the kids to cook for you.