Sort of like quiche, but without as many eggs. Good comfort food. I use skim milk and low fat cheese with good results.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 160 degrees celcius.
- 2Brown onions in a fry pan, then add sausages.
- 3Cook sausages for about 6 minutes, remove from pan and allow to cool slightly.
- 4Lightly grease a rectangular baking dish (as for lasagna).
- 5Slice cooled sausages to desired thickness.
- 6Place sausage, onion, zucchini, beans and cheese in baking dish.
- 7Mix in to get even layers.
- 8Whisk flour and milk until smooth.
- 9Add eggs and whisk for a minute.
- 10Pour egg mixture over sausage mixture.
- 11Place in oven and bake for 50-60 minutes or until set.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage and Bean Pie
Serving Size: 1 (302 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 390.7
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 177.7 mg
- Sodium 564.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 21.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: