Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I just made this recipe tonight and it is grub, either as a delicious one pot meal, topped with a fried egg or over easy egg(which I do with all my fried rice), or combined with something like mac and cheese or vegetables. You can make it healthy using turkey sausage as I did. The pure Euphoria you'll feel from the heat buzz will leave you dazzled. I didn't include the time it takes to cook the rice or sausage in my prep and cook times.
- Cook brown rice according to package and let cool.
- Cook sausage according to package let cool and cut into thin slices, quarter them if you prefer smaller bits.
- Spray large pot with cooking spray and saute minced garlic with jalepenos and onion for 1-2 minutes.
- Add sliced sausages to pot and stir to mix.
- Add chili beans with sauce and cooled rice to pot and stir.
- Season with pepper and tabasco sauce (which I use very liberally).
- Serve warm with lots of liquids for ya wimps out there.
- Cover and heat through until beans are warm.