Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
A recipe to suit all ages on a cold day. It is filling, can be spicy according to taste inexpensive.
- 8 medium sausages
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion
- 8 ounces baked beans
- 8 ounces chopped tomatoes
- 100 g mushrooms (optional)
- 2 teaspoons chili sauce (optional to taste)
- Chop Onions, crush garlic and lightly fry in a wok or frying pan.
- Place in a casserole dish.
- Cut each sausage into three pieces and add to the casserole dish.
- Slice mushrooms if required and add to the casserole dish.
- Pour in the tin of baked beans and chopped tomatoes.
- Add chili sauce as required.
- Stir the ingredients together cover with lid and cook at 175 c for approx 50 minutes.
- Serve with Rice or mashed potatoe.