1 hr 20 mins
From the Marcy/April Taste of South magazine You may also substitute Monterey Jack cheese per the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a medium bowl, toss cheese with flour. Set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, combine eggs and milk. Add bacon, sausage and cheese mixture, mixing well. Pour egg mixture into unbaked piecrust.
- 4Bake until eggs are set and a wooden toothpick inserted into the center of the quiche comes out clean, approximately 1 hour.
- 5Let cool slightly, serve warm.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage and Bacon Breakfast Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 520.7
- Calories from Fat 348
- Total Fat 38.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.2 g
- Cholesterol 198.3 mg
- Sodium 761.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 23.8 g