Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 1 lb bulk sausage
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cavender all purpose Greek seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped finely
- tortilla chips
- In a skillet, cook the sausage until no longer pink.
- Add the green onions and garlic; cook for 3-5 minutes longer.
- Drain and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together the Greek seasoning, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, artichoke hearts and sausage mixture.
- Pour into a greased 2-quart baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.
One word for this dip - AWESOME!!! I made this last night for a small get together, and everyone raved about it! I've had the artichoke/parmesan cheese dip before, but never with the sausage. I used the Jimmy Dean smoked flavor sausage, and the real grated parmesan cheese - not the finely grated that you buy in the can. I went exactly by the recipe. This was so good that I could almost eat it as a side dish! Thanks for this wonderful recipe!!
I make a lot do different artichoke dips, this one is amazing!! I took it to a foodie's party and in five minutes almost half of it was gone. Easy to make and delicious!!!
This dip IS awesome. We had some friends over to play cards and I served this dip with chips. It had a smoky, spicy flavor that we all thought was something special. I doubled the Cavender's. I agree that you need to use fresh grated parmesan, not the stuff in the green can. Thank-you Nurse Di, for another killer recipe.