Recipe by CaliMay
Simple, quick pasta dish. Lots of hearty sausage and creamy alfredo sauce. A friend invented it after I developed a tomato allergy.
- 1 lb bulk Italian sausage (can be sweet, mild, or hot)
- 1 (1 lb) box bow tie pasta (farfalle)
- 2 (16 ounce) jarsof prepared alfredo sauce (I like to use Classico)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and return to pot.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, brown sausage over medium heat and drain fat from skillet. Turn heat to low and add alfredo sauce. Heat through. Add alfredo mixture to drained, cooked pasta and mix well.