Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
Simple, quick pasta dish. Lots of hearty sausage and creamy alfredo sauce. A friend invented it after I developed a tomato allergy.
- 1 lb bulk Italian sausage (can be sweet, mild, or hot)
- 1 (1 lb) box bow tie pasta (farfalle)
- 2 (16 ounce) jarsof prepared alfredo sauce (I like to use Classico)
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and return to pot.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, brown sausage over medium heat and drain fat from skillet. Turn heat to low and add alfredo sauce. Heat through. Add alfredo mixture to drained, cooked pasta and mix well.
I let my husband go threw my recipezaar book to pick out a few that he thought he'd like and this was one he picked. Was a very simple recipe. I did not use the jars of Alfredo but used 2 packets of Knorr Alfredo mix. Much cheaper and a very nice flavor... I will make this again.