Recipe by Abi Fae
For ZWT7... There were a few saurkraut salads, but I didn't see any with the same ingredients.
- 2 cups sauerkraut
- 6 ounces cooked ham
- 1⁄2 lb blue grapes
- 1⁄2 cup yogurt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse and drain sauerkraut; chop coarsely.
- Wash grapes and cut in half, remove seeds if desired.
- Cut ham in julienne strips.
- Gently mix these 3 ingredients.
- Blend dressing ingredients and stir into sauerkraut mixture.
- Marinate for 10 minutes.
- Adjust seasoning before serving, if necessary.