Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 hrs
My kids are not big on sauerkraut but they will eat this soup! Found in my simple and delicious magazine.
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 lb smoked Polish sausage, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 (16 ounce) can sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed peeled potatoes
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 1⁄4 cups chopped onions
- 2 large carrots, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine all ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until vegetables are tender.