Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is in an old cookbook, but I have modified it a little bit. It is still good, even if you choose to leave out some ingredient you don't particularly like, for instance, green pepper.
- 1 (15 ounce) canchopped sauerkraut, drained
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can pimientos, chopped
- 2 cups celery, chopped
- 1 cup sweet onion, chopped (Vidalia, if poss)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup vinegar (I like apple cider)
- Mix all ingredients and chill for several hours.