Recipe by Teri
This is a great salad. I think that it contains about all of the the ingredients in every recipe that is listed here for sauerkraut salad, and then some!
- 1 (32 ounce) jar sauerkraut
- 1 (11 ounce) can corn
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimientos
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch green onion, tops included, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar or 1⁄2 cup Equal Sugar Lite
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil (or Enova)
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain sauerkraut, corn and pimentos.
- Mix together first 6 ingredients.
- In a seperate bowl mix vinegar, oil and sugar till sugar is dissolved. Pour over sauerktaut mixture and toss gently until well mixed. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Toss again before serving.