Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is quick-easy and can be made up 1 day or a week ahead! Serve relish with roast beef,pork,poultry, or of course hotdogs! It's just that extra touch that gives your meat that flavor!!
- 3 (1 lb) bags sauerkraut
- 1 medium green pepper
- 1 medium red pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle cider vinegar
- 1 (16 ounce) package light brown sugar (2 1/4 cups,packed)
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds
- Rinse sauerkraut under running water, (cold) drain well.
- dice green & red peppers.
- In large bowl,stir sauerkraut, peppers, cider vinegar, brown sugar & caraway seeds until mixed.
- cover & refrigerate over night.
- If you like you can store it in jars in refrigerator.
A pound of sugar?! I can't think that's correct!