Prep 3 mins
Cook 5 mins
I love grilled sandwiches from the oven, so I experimented and came up with this yummy concoction.
Make and share this Sauerkraut & Kielbasa Grilled Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Slice bun and lay on baking sheet.
- Spread mustard on each half of bun.
- Squeeze juice from sauerkraut and layer on top of mustard.
- Layer cheese slices on top of sauerkraut, so it covers entire area of bun halves.
- Layer 4 slices of kielbasa on each bun half.
- Place in middle rack of oven and cook until cheese is melted and brown at edges.