1/1 Photo of Sauerkraut & Kielbasa Grilled Sandwich
I love grilled sandwiches from the oven, so I experimented and came up with this yummy concoction.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2Slice bun and lay on baking sheet.
- 3Spread mustard on each half of bun.
- 4Squeeze juice from sauerkraut and layer on top of mustard.
- 5Layer cheese slices on top of sauerkraut, so it covers entire area of bun halves.
- 6Layer 4 slices of kielbasa on each bun half.
- 7Place in middle rack of oven and cook until cheese is melted and brown at edges.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauerkraut & Kielbasa Grilled Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.2
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 51.5 mg
- Sodium 1052.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 21.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: