Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
Very large recipe! Heats up well in a slow cooker for special occasions.
- 16 ounces egg noodles
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup onion
- 14 ounces sauerkraut
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of celery soup
- 1 cup milk
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Drain, and set aside.
- Brown ground beef and onions.
- In a large roaster, combine all ingredients.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
I made this to take over to my mom and dad's for supper last week. Since I work all day, I made it ahead and put it in the crockpot and took it over before I went to work. It was great! My dad's only negative comment was that I could have used twice the sauerkraut -- he loves sauerkraut! Thanks for a great recipe!