Recipe by Little Bee
I love Saurkraut on Hot Dogs and this is delicous! Its great to have on hand at your next cookout, Superbowl or tailgate party, or just when you feel like grilling some hot dogs or smoked sausages.
Top Review by tammygg33
I have been making this topping for hotdogs for 3 years my family loves it. This recipe is very versitale I sometimes add more mustard or both dijon and yellow more or less relish based on how I feel its simply great.
- 1 (16 ounce) can sauerkraut, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard or 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon caraway seed (may substitute celery seed)