Prep 3 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Taste of Home but found on line. Posted for ZWT3
- 1 (16 ounce) can sauerkraut, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon caraway seed
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan; cook on low heat until heated through. Serve over hot dogs.
DH is more of a sauerkraut fan than I am, but it was still super good! (He really loved it). How can anyone not like hot-dogs, right? Potatoes were a nice go-with! Made for CQ2016 IHPi
OMG so good. The only problem was, I didn't have enough sour kraut for the hot dogs. Normally, we have plenty of sour kraut and not enough hot dogs. Will definitely double the recipe next time. Yum. Even DH who doesn't care for sour kraut loved it.