Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great dip for parties and such!
- 4 (3 1/2 ounce) packages corned beef, cut in small pieces (Buddig brand preferred)
- 1 (16 ounce) can sauerkraut, drained
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix ingredients together and put in 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake at 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with mini-slices of rye bread or bagel chips.
Everyone liked this dip at our dinner table. I used deli corned beef as I had some left over from the reubens from lunch. The flavors combine well. I served it with multi-grain crackers and it was a hit. I'll definitely put this in my super-bowl party file. Thanks for sharing! Reviewed for ZWT6.
Wonderful dip! Made as directed for our Memorial Day barbeque, except that our store didn't carry Buddig brand so used corned beef from the deli, and served on mini rye bread slices, some toasted, some fresh. Thanks, Iewe! Made for ZWT4.
Very good dip recipe. I made this for our Memorial Day cookout and served it with pumpernickle bread. Made for ZWT 4.