your friends won't believe it when you tell them the "secret" ingredient be sure to rinse and drain the sauerkraut...I usually squeeze it well and then spread on paper towels to drain..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1cream butter and sugar, beat in eggs and the vanilla.
- 2add all dry ingredients and water.mix well.
- 3add nuts, chocolate chips and kraut.
- 4mix and drop by heaping tspful onto greased cookie sheets.
- 5bake about 12 minutes at 350*.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauerkraut Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.2
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 110.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 2.1 g