1/3 Photos of Sauerkraut Chickturk Burger Patties
A combination of ground turkey and chicken, saurkraut flavoured.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb ground chicken breast
- 1/2 lb ground dark turkey meat
- 1 large egg
- 1 3/4 cups sauerkraut, drained and fairly dry, divided
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon whole grain mustard (or dejon type)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sage, rubbed (optional)
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 4 slices aged cheddar cheese
- 4 hamburger buns, toasted and librally spread with mustard (optional)
- 1Thouroughly mix together, chicken, turkey, egg, 3/4 cup saurkraut, onion, wostershire sauce, mustard, pepper, and sage if using.
- 2Divide mix into 4 patties. Spray a non stick frypan generously with veggie spray; heat to a sizzle. Add patties, reduce heat to medium, cook for about 3 minutes, 'til well browned and flip, cook another 3 minutes, put lid on frypan and cook another 8 minutes; remove lid and place a slice of cheese on top of each pattie, put lid back on and cook another 5 or 6 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- 3Remove to plate on top of toasted bottom of roll; place 1/4 cup saurkraut on top of each pattie; top with other half of roll.
- 4Or alternately leave the roll out and serve with mustard, veggies and potatoes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauerkraut Chickturk Burger Patties
Serving Size: 1 (279 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.3
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 124.9 mg
- Sodium 537.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 26.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
aged cheddar cheese