1/2 Photos of Sauerkraut Casserole
This recipe was found per request. No name was attached.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Butter a 9x13 inch pan or casserole dish.
- 3Spread 1/2 of the mashed potatoes on the bottom, then half of the sauerkraut.
- 4Use remaining potatoes on top of the sauerkraut, then the remaining sauerkraut.
- 5Evenly distribute the pork sausage or keilbassa, sprinkle with pepper and top with the cheese you're using.
- 6Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauerkraut Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (329 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 585.2
- Calories from Fat 381
- Total Fat 42.4 g
- Saturated Fat 20.7 g
- Cholesterol 165.8 mg
- Sodium 1137.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 44.1 g