Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A different take on pizza. I haven't tried the recipe yet, but my sil raves about the pizza. She said its excellent served with beer.
- 3 tablespoons whole grain mustard or 3 tablespoons spicy mustard
- 1 prepared pizza crust (thin and crispy works best)
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup sauerkraut, well drained
- 8 ounces kielbasa, sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onions
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Spread mustard over pizza crust.
- Top with 1 cup cheese, sauerkraut, sausage and onion.
- Sprinkle top with remaining cheese and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until crust is crispy and cheese is melted and lightly browned.