1/3 Photos of Sauerkraut and Apples
Sue Lau's Note:
Goes great with sausages steamed in beer. My husband is always after me to make kraut, and this is one of the many ways I do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Rinse sauerkraut and wring dry.
- 3Heat margarine in a large skillet; saute onion and garlic until onion is tender.
- 4Add kraut, cider, stock, apples, and juniper; season to taste with salt and pepper; bring to a boil.
- 5Transfer to casserole dish; cover with lid or foil and bake at 350 degrees F.
- 6for 35-40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Apple Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Apple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauerkraut and Apples
Serving Size: 1 (375 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.9
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1173.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 14.9 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: