Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
A German style meat loaf, looking for the nutrition facts.
Make and share this Sauerbraten-Style Meat Loaf recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, gingersnap crumbs, chopped onion, shredded carrots, parsley flakes, balsamic vinegar, salt and caraway seeds.
- Add ground beef and pork sausage, mix well.
- Pat mixture into a 9X5X3 loaf pan. Top with sliced tomato.
- Bake, uncovered, for 60 to 70 minutes or until a meat thermometer registers 170 degrees F.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes. Lift from pan with large spatula and cut into squares to serve.